A. Booking Conditions
Please take the time to read and understand the conditions of booking set out below prior to booking a trip with Huong Hai Sealife Halong Cruise. We strongly recommend that you also read the Trip Notes relating to your trip prior to booking to ensure that you understand the itinerary and style of the trip you are undertaking.
Dates, itineraries and prices are valid from 01 January until 31 December. Beyond 31 December, itineraries and prices are indicative only.
2. Deposit requirement
You are required to pay a deposit of 25-50 % for your booking to be confirmed (Please note that special deposit requirements apply for some trips).
3. Acceptance of booking and final payments
Acceptance of your booking will be confirmed by us in writing. Please refer to your booking confirmation invoice for details regarding final payments. Payment of the balance of the trip price is due 60 days before or on the departure date. If this balance is not paid on or before the due date we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled. In addition to the trip price you may also be required to pay a kitty as specified for the trip you are taking.
B: Cancelation Policy
If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
* 45 days or more prior to departure, we will refund the deposit (you need to cover the payment fee);
* Between 30 and 45 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid (you need cover the payment fee).
* Less than 30 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
Note that more lenient cancellation conditions apply to some of our tours - please ask your booking consultant for details. Different fees may apply to airline tickets, train tickets, charter cruises depending on the carrier being used.
If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
C: Children policy
Children policy is different from this boat to the other boat so please check children policy carefully for each boat you plan to book. Below is one of typical children policy:
- Baby Cot is free of charge and according to availability.
- Children under 5 years old will be free of charge (maximum is 1 child per cabin, sharing room with parent)
- Children from 5 to under 11 years old (maximum is 1 child per cabin):
- Sharing room with parent will be charged 75% the adult tour price
- From 11 and above will be charged as adult (100% tour price)
- Two children under 11 sharing a full cabin are charged at 75% respectively of full cabin rate
- Huonghaihalong.com respects your privacy. We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to you, our visitor.We will never give any information about you to others
- Our site uses forms in which you give us contact information (like your name, address, and email address) so you can book travel services, request information and support. We use your customer information only when it will be important for us to contact you regarding our web site, new Huonghaihalong.com services, and special offers we think you'll find valuable.