Detail Rate of Huong Hai Sealife Suite & Executive Suite Cabins!
- Full furnished with Private Balcony Oceanview, hot water & luxury Jacuzzi Glass Stading Bathroom.
- Welcome drinks & All meals onboard (2 breakfast, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinner, 1 brunch).
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee & 2 bottled water in each Cabin.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Local rowing boat, Fishing equipment.
- English speaking guide & Onboard insurance.
- Tax and service charges
- Round-trip shuttle bus transfers between: Hanoi ~ Hon Gai Port (Halong Bay), private car ( Upon request ).
- Kayaking, Spa, Masssage, Beverages, Personal expenses.
- Tips & All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above.
|CABIN TYPES||PUBLIC PRICE|
Suite Single Private Balcony
Suite Twin / Double Private Balcony
506 USD ( 11 505 000 VND )
744 USD ( 16 915 000 VND )
Executive Suite Single Private Balcony
Executive Suite Double Private Balcony
596 USD ( 13 550 000 VND )
912 USD ( 20 735 000 VND )
Price per room, apply for 2017 ( Vietcombank exchange rate: 1 USD =22 735 VNĐ ) To get better deal, please view our promotion:
Shuttle Bus Costs & Information: Hanoi ~ Hon Gai Dock (Ha Long Bay) ~ Hanoi:
- Departure place in Hanoi by Huong Hai Ha Long's car
- Pick up & Drop Off: At your place ( Hotel ) in Hanoi Old Quarter or near by
- Expected departure time in Hanoi: ~07.30 AM
- Expected return time in Hanoi: ~04.00 PM
- Price for adult: US$ 25.00/person/round trip
- Price for children from 5 -11 years: USD 15.00/person/round trip
- Price for children under 5 years: Free of charge, limiting to one child per booking only.
- Price for Private round-trip transfers: Pls send us your request
Check in late or Check out early: Extra fee 100$/way transfer by tender.
- This Bai Tu Long bay trip might be changed due to the weather or tide condition
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled or replaced by staying onland due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood and international. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least three (3) days prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.