Detail rate of Huong Hai Sealife Suite & Executive Suite Cabins.
- Full furnished with Private Balcony Oceanview, hot water & luxury Jacuzzi Glass Standing Bathroom.
- Welcome drinks & All meals onboard (01 breakfast, 01 Lunches, 01 Dinner, 01 brunch ).
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee & 2 bottled water in each Cabin.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Local rowing boat, Fishing equipment.
- English speaking guide & Onboard insurance.
- Tax and service charges
- Round-trip shuttle bus transfers between: Hanoi ~ Hon Gai Dock (Halong Bay), private car (upon request).
- Kayaking, Spa, Masssage, Beverages, Personal expenses.
- Tips & All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above.
|CABIN TYPES||PUBLIC PRICE|
Suite Single Private Balcony
Suite Twin / Double Private Balcony
256 USD ( 5 565 000 VND )
372 USD ( 8 020 000 VND )
Executive Suite Single Private Balcony
Executive Suite Double Private Balcony
315 USD ( 6 570 000 VND )
462 USD ( 10 017 000 VND )
* Price per room, apply for 2017 ( Vietcombank exchange rate: 1 USD =22 735 VNĐ ) To get better deal, please view our promotion:
Shuttle Bus Costs & Information: Hanoi ~ Hon Gai Dock (Ha Long Bay) ~ Hanoi:
- Departure place in Hanoi by Huong Hai Ha Long's car
- Pick up & Drop Off: At your place ( Hotel ) in Hanoi Old Quarter or near by
- Expected departure time in Hanoi: ~07.30 AM
- Expected return time in Hanoi: ~04.00 PM
- Price for adult: US$ 25.00/person/round trip
- Price for children from 5 -11 years: USD 15.00/person/round trip
- Price for children under 5 years: Free of charge, limiting to one child per booking only.
- Price for Private round-trip transfers: Pls send us your request
Check in late or Check out early: Extra fee 100$/way transfer by tender.
This Bai Tu Long bay trips might be changed due to the weather or tide condition
Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled or replaced by staying onland due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood and international. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least three (3) days prior to the cruise date.
Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.